Popular Posts

Tom Brady Car Crash Matrix

Tom Brady’s car crash was “like a scene from ‘The Matrix’ ”.

The 33-year-old NFL player, who has nine-month-old son Benjamin with wife Gisele Bundchen, as well as three-year-old John from a previous relationship – was “scared out of his mind” after initially thinking he had hit a woman who was walking her dog when he collided with a minivan last Thursday morning, September 9.

He explained, “I was scared out of my mind. I swear to God. It was like ‘The Matrix’. When the cars hit, I saw all the glass kind of explode. Then I saw her go flying. I thought, ‘Oh, my God’ as we’re kind of skidding to a stop. I saw her go flying back.

“I’m telling you, when it happened, I didn’t even know what to do, because you’re just in shock. I was kind of sitting there in the car, looking around, trying to get my bearings. And then once I got home, then it really hits you.”

Luckily, the pedestrian was uninjured, but the star has praised the medics and fire crews who attended the scene of the crash

No comments:

Post a Comment